The best investment you'll ever make. Create a college graduate and change the world.
For more information on establishing a named scholarship fund contact Rebecca Anderson, Director of Development, at (805) 687-6065 or email@example.com
The jobs of the future require an educated workforce. Many local businesses are partnering with the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara to establish scholarship funds to benefit deserving local students who are pursuing a degree in a related field. For example, a bank might wish to sponsor a fund that gives preference to local students who are studying business, accounting, or finance at college. The Scholarship Foundation does not charge an administrative fee to manage corporate funds.
Corporate Partners can establish two types of scholarship funds:
- A scholarship fund that gives preference to the employees, and/or children of your employees. This fund provides an excellent benefit that will help you attract and sretain your current employees.
- A scholarship fund that gives preference to students studying in fields related to your company’s core business.
Add your company’s name to this esteemed list of Corporate
- Bank of Santa Barbara
- The Carey Group
- Casa Dorinda
- Citrix Online
- COX Communications
- ExxonMobil Production Company
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Greeneridge Sciences
- Hardy Diagnostics
- Adam S. Haws DDS
- Invest West Financial Corporation
- La Cumbre Country Club
- MarBorg Industries
- Metropolitan Transit District
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- National Security Technologies
- Nielsen Company
- One Hour Martinizing
- OSR Enterprises
- Pacific Coast Energy Company
- Penfield & Smith Engineers
- Plains Exploration & Production Company
- Rabobank N.A.
- The Rottman Group
- Santa Barbara Asset Management
- Santa Barbara City Firefighters
- Senior Planning Services
- Subject Family Dental
- Turnpike Center
- United Launch Alliance
- Valle Verde Retirement Community
- Venoco, Inc.
- Vista Del Monte
- Yardi Systems, Inc.